Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family Olympics

I created this blog so that family and friends can keep in touch with my travels, matches and overall razy life. I don't need to tell them that we are a special family since they are a part of it, however, for those of you visiting who have no idea who I am or what stock I come from, here is a brief overview.

This is a video I recently created highlighting our family tradition over Dutch Christmas which evolved into a family sporting day extravaganza. This day revolves around amazing food, traditional family poem and various sports. It is an an amazing time and is such an inspiration to me knowing I have such a tight family.

Sadly I couldn't embed the video into my blog because YouTube refused it due to length, so I hope this link to facebook allows you to view it.

Gildersleeve Family Olympicus

Don't be jealous, it is a genetic thing!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

    Also visit my blog: Click That Link

    ReplyDelete