Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crossfit Day 11 "a quickie"

I had a complicated day with a lot of things to accomplish and then I conversed with a trusted friend in the volley community for a bit too long. Sadly I missed my WOD because I was training with the local high school boys team at 5 but I managed to squeeze in 3 rounds of 15 wall balls and 10 burpees for a 3 minute special. It was a great warm up and got me fired to play some indoor ball!!!

The local team at Vanier is ranked 3rd in the province for Senior boys and I am training with them a few times a week to keep my skills. It is a fun atmosphere and man do I miss crushing balls down the line! Beach has definitely increased my indoor control and I am 100% in favour of athletes training in the sand over summer to improve their indoor game. Many coaches disagree with it but I can say with utter confidence that the vision I have been forced to develop in the sand has opened my eyes for indoors as well. No doubt the sports can be used together to develop a well rounded all-star.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!


    Feel free to surf to my website ... http://powerpumpxlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cross fitness

    Crossfit Gurgaon & best gym in Gurgaon has strength and conditioning facility that deploys cross fitness methodology. Crossfit Gurgaon visit and find best gyms earme & best gym in Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossfit Gurgaon & best gym in Gurgaon has strength and conditioning facility that deploys cross fitness methodology. Crossfit Gurgaon visit and find best gyms earme & best gym in Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete